If you have read my blog before, and you probably have because you are likely my sister, then you've seen this dress before in purple. This is actually the first version I made. This is the Tiramisu pattern from Sewing Cake. I mentioned previously that I ended up with a dress that was too big by following the patterns sizing system. I ended up being able to adjust by unpicking some seams and bringing it in under the bust and along the side seams. The fabric is a bit on the light side for this pattern as it shows off the style of underwear I'm wearing if I'm not careful. I do like the stripes though. The pattern has lines to help you line up your stripes which make things really easy. This dress has been relegated to the wear around the house pile but I am definitely keeping my eye out for a heavier weight striped knit to try again.
A blog to document my attempts to create a well-fitting wardrobe for myself and my family through sewing and knitting.